Shabby Blogs

Thursday 20 October 2016

Krumspring Presents - Naughty or Nice?

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is the first one I have made using a Krumspring stamp. I follow the lovely lady who designs these stamps on Instagram, and when she had a new release last month I bought this presents stamp, called Naughty or Nice to give it a try.


 Now I have to save my pennies so that I can buy some more soon as they are great, they stamp brilliantly and some of the other ones available look amazing. If you haven't heard of her then head here to Maria's website and shop and take a look for yourself.


For this card, I stamped the presents with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. Then I coloured it with Copic Markers in some contemporary colours, as I did a second card with more traditional colours.


I cut the image out by hand and then found a piece of Christmas paper in the stash that complimented the colours. The little Elf holding the present is an MFT stamp from last year called Santa's Elves. 


I coloured him with matching colours and then cut him out with his coordinating die. 


After adding the sentiment I gave the presents and Elf a once over with Wink of Stella in Silver and Clear to give it all some sparkle.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.


xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!