Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Deer to Me

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week.


Today's card was my first time using this sweet Clearly Besotted stamp and die set, called Deer to Me. We have had this one a few weeks but hadn't gotten around to using it yet. 


I stamped and die cut three of the deer's and then coloured them with Copic markers. 


I cut the background panel with an Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die and then used an Indigo Blue tree stamp to stamp the background.


Once the trees were dry I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to blend over the top, to give a bit of colour showing through the trees. Then I went over some of the trees and branches with my Wink of Stella Clear Sparkle pen.


I added the little deer's using foam pads and then finished the card with a stamped Lawn Fawn sentiment and a few green gems.


Hope you like it, take care and Ill see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!