Shabby Blogs

Friday 21 October 2016

Shadow stamped card

Hello again.  I know you are likely to get fed up of Christmas cards but as I have so many to make I have little else to share lol!



I took a white note card and masked off an area, then inked with two shades of blue distress ink to create a night sky.  I stamped the town and sleigh images from a magazine freebie set, then added a small amount of white for a hazy moon.


Although this was intended to be a one layer card I managed to smudge my ink again and had to find a way to rescue it.  I took a piece of dark card and stamped with Versamark and clear embossed the snowflakes.  I then cut this to fit either side of the image and added foam tape for some dimension.  I think it worked ok.


To finish I used a stamp from the set and white embossed it on black card before adding to the bottom panel.

It's not the card I initially set out to make but I like how it ended up.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!