Shabby Blogs

Thursday 10 November 2016

Cheery pals

Thursday already!  This morning I am off to hospital for a minor operation.  This time it's to correct the carpal tunnel issues I have in my left hand.  Hopefully all is going well as you read this!


My card uses the Cheery Christmas set from Lawn Fawn on an inked landscape.  I used 4 different coloured Distress inks to create my grass and sky for the little critters.


I coloured everything with Copic markers then added Wink of Stella to the deer's fairy lights and the tree pot, and Nuvo drops to the tree.


You can see them better in this close up.


I used Versamark ink and bronze embossing powder for the sentiment.


As I'm unsure how my hand will be after today, Jen will probably post all next week to help me while I recover.  I hope to be back soon, but until then ta ta for now :)

Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!