Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Santa paws

Hello again.  I have another batch card make to share today.  This one features the Happy Howlidays set from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped my dog and his presents on watercolour card as I painted them with my Gansai Tambi colours.


I actually used a technique I don't often have much luck with - masking.  I put my dog where I wanted him and stamped on a scrap piece of paper so I could position where his hat would be.  I then multi-stamped the hat onto my blank card.


Once the hat was in place I masked it and stamped the dog.  This way it looked like his head was inside the hat.

I used the same technique to add the bones to the box.


Once everything was coloured I used a stamp from the same set to add a sentiment.  This one had the song buzzing round my head for hours!!


To finish I added some glitter washi tape to my card blank in red, silver and gold.  The red looks more like rose gold though once it's on, that's why I only did one.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!