Shabby Blogs

Thursday 3 November 2016

Cheery Squirrels

Good morning crafty friends, I hope you are having a good week.


I have been cracking on with the Christmas cards using a few of our new sets. This one used the Lawn Fawn Cheery Christmas set, the Snow Cool set and the Stitched Mountains.


I also used the Mama Elephant Stitched Border Trio die and the Altenew Moon and Back stamp set.


I used the snowy background stamp on Kraft card with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with Pure White Embossing Powder.


Then I cut the mountains from Kraft and the tops from white card and put these over the snowy background. I used Altenew Warm Grey Inks for the Moon, and then cut this out and raised it on foam pads in the corner.


I added the stitched snow bank and then stamped and coloured all of my little animals and images with Copic Markers. Then I built the seen and finished it off with a simple sentiment and touches of Glossy Accents.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!