Shabby Blogs

Monday 14 November 2016

White Embossed Poinsettia

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good and crafty weekend. I must admit I am struggling this year with the Christmas cards. I can't seem to find a style or theme that I'm happy with. But I have to say this card is one of my favourites so far.


I used the Poinsettia and Pine stamp set from Altenew, stamped with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with white fine detail embossing powder.


We don't have the dies to this set, so I cut myself a mask from post-it notes, and laid it over the flower so I could stamp the holly and ferns around it.


I stamped these using Cottage Ivy, Pistachio and Northern Pine Memento inks. Then I coloured the whole thing with Copic markers.


I used Tonic Studios Layering Dies to cut the panel and then matted it with red card before putting it on a Kraft card base. Then I added a sentiment from Avery Elle and a few sequins to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you tomorrow.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!