Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Lets Prance....

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today is my last day at work for 11 days, woo-hoo, yay, lol. I needed to take some annual leave before the end of the year or I lose it, but I'm sure I can find plenty to keep me occupied lol. 


Right, today's cards use the Lets Prance set from Clearly Besotted. Aren't these reindeer great? I love their expressions.


For this first one, I stamped them on to a piece of white card and then coloured them with Copic Markers.


Then I stamped the sentiment right underneath them, added the panel to a black card base and Voila, all done.


This next card was just as simple.


I used a Tonic Studios scalloped edge die to cut a card base, and then used a smaller size to cut the front panel.


Again I stamped directly onto the card front and coloured with Copic Markers.


I used the other sentiment from the set and stamped that underneath.


Then I added a scattering of sequins, some glossy accents and it was all done.



Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!