Shabby Blogs

Friday 18 November 2016

Sing as if no-one is listening

Good morning all, are you glad it's Friday? I'm not as that means my week off is over and it's back to work on Monday lol.


I thought I'd give you a little break from the Christmas cards and share this lovely Altenew Winter Cardinal with you today instead.


I stamped him with Altenew Inks using the pink and red tones. Then for the final layer, I stamped it with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with SSS Rose Gold embossing powder.


I used a small deckled card base and inked all around the edge with Altenew Blush Crisp Dye ink, then stamped the branch and berries directly onto the card front, again using the Altenew inks.


I sat my cardinal on the branch and then added little accents of white gel pen to the berries, to make them a little more life-like.


Then I picked one of the sentiments from the set and stamped it under the branch.


Hope you like it, take care and have a great weekend.

See you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!