Shabby Blogs

Monday 9 January 2017

Anniversary love

Hello crafty friends.  Thanks for joining us today.


This simple card was made for our Mum for New Year's Eve.  This year she and Dad would have celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.  My siblings and I wanted to let her know we were thinking of her.  


I used a technique I spotted on Jennifer McGuire's blog (http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2016/12/stretching-supplies-dies-giveaway.html)


I die cut a heart and then used a word die for the sentiment.  This was then cut again twice from gold card.

I stacked the two die cuts to add a little depth and fit it back into the negative space on the heart..


A few drops of liquid pearls in gold pearl completed the card.

Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!