Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 4 January 2017

More Christmas Cards from 2016...

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's post is all about catching up on the Christmas cards I never got to share with you from 2016, plus maybe a couple from 2015 that I had forgotten to blog 😊. Oh well, better late than never!. There isn't any write-ups today, just pictures, so it is very pic heavy, but I hope you like them.















As you can see I have very, Very eclectic tastes, and I don't really have a style when it comes to cards, I just make what I like, and what seems right for that person. Which seems to work for me lol.

Thanks for stopping by, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!