Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Relax it's your birthday

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is one I made for a friend who needed a 60th birthday card for her dad.


I used a digital stamp for a change, this one is by Heather Ellis and is simply called Garden.


I sized and printed it to fit on to a 5 x 5 background, and then coloured the image with Copic Markers.


I used a mixture of  stamps and dies to make up the sentiment, the Happy Birthday is a Britannia die and the Dad is a Clearly Besotted stamp. Then I added little sparkly silver stickers for the 60 on his hat.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!