Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Best buddies

Thanks for visiting us today.

My card is one made for my brother's birthday a couple of weeks ago.


I stamped and coloured figures from the Cuddly Critters and Spring Garden (Luli Bunny) sets.  These are produced by Simon Says Stamp and Mama Elephant.


I die cut a circle from white card and added a decorative frame in pale blue to match the paper I chose for the background.

I stamped my sentiment on the white card and added it to a card blank with foam tape.  This left enough space to pop the boy and dog figures inside the circle.


The finishing touch was a few balloon die cuts using the same blue card as the circle frame.

Hope you like my card and that we see you again soon.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!