Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 27 March 2018

What did the fox say?

Welcome back.

Over the past couple of weeks I've been trying to use up some of the 'extras' I have stashed on my desk.  All the components of this card come from that stash!


Whenever I stamp the elements for a card I do a few more - just in case I ruin one! If they don't get used they sit in a plastic wallet and often get forgotten.  These characters are from Lawn Fawn and must be at least a year old :)


The blue circle was cut from a card base when I made a shaker a while ago.  I always keep these kind of pieces in case I need them.


The sentiment is the only 'new' piece although the card strip is again from the scraps.


So there you have it.  A card made entirely from leftovers.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!