Shabby Blogs

Friday 16 March 2018

Mothers Day Roses

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week. Are you looking forward to the weekend? Jude and I are off to the Creative Craft show in Birmingham this Sunday, so should be a nice day.


Today's card is the one I made for mum for Mother's day on Sunday. I used the Altenew Layered Rose die collection, from a recent copy of Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine.


I used 3 different shades of pink card for the flowers and made the centre layer from a pink metallic card. This does give the flowers a lovely shiny texture.


I used a Stencil from The Works across the middle of a white panel, and stamped through it with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink. Then I cut the panel out with an MFT Stamps, Blueprints Stitched Rectangle die.


I added my flowers and leaves to the panel and then cut a sentiment with a Cut and Make Relatives die, and layered this 4 times to make it stand out.


I added the Mum die-cut to the panel and then used a sentiment stamp from a Clearly Besotted set called Love You Tons.


Then all it needed was a few pink pearls and I placed it all on an olive green card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!