Shabby Blogs

Thursday 22 March 2018

You are amazing

Good morning folks, I hope you have had a good week so far, and the weather is starting to warm up a bit for you.


This is a card that I made a while back for Mum using the Blooms Fill In stamp set from Concord & 9th. I love a yellow and grey colour combination so wanted to try it with this set, and I think it came out lovely.


I used the Rock Collection and Pocketful of Sunshine Crisp Dye Inks from Altenew to make the panel and then cut it out with an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Ellements die. 


I used a sentiment from the Concord & 9th Dahlia Turnabout set and the frame is from the Blooms Fill in Dies.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!