Shabby Blogs

Thursday 8 March 2018

Mosaic Turnabout Stamp

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card was one I made when I was playing with the Concord and 9th Mosaic Turnabout Stamp.


I really like these turnabout stamps, as they make great background stamps or, focal points. They can also look very different depending on the colours used.


For this card I used all Distress Oxide inks and all of the stamp, as it comes in two parts. You can use all of it, just the outer ring, or just the inner circle.


The ink colours are, Fossilized Amber, Iced Spruce, Peacock Feathers and Wild Honey.


I used an old Cheery Lyn die for the sentiment, and cut it from two complimentary card colours, then I slightly offset them when sticking them together.


The little gifts are from the same die-cut, but I didn't like them being attached, so I snipped them off and used them in the bottom corner instead.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!