Shabby Blogs

Friday 30 March 2018

Hey There Hop Stuff!

Good morning folks and happy Good Friday, I hope you are all looking forward to the long weekend, and have some crafty plans in there too.


I wanted to make a card for Judes youngest, who will be 24 tomorrow!!!! and when I opened the March Simon Says Stamp card kit I knew I could use this set for one. I wanted to try the gingham check stamp and had this idea of a picnic blanket for the bunny to sit on.


I stamped the check stamp all over a white panel using a blue ink from the Altenew Deep Blue Seas set. Then I die cut a scalloped square from another white panel, and ran it back through the Bigshot using a We R Memory Keepers, 3d embossing folder.


This gave the panel the lovely weave effect, which I thought looked a bit like a picnic basket lol. I stamped the bunny and carrots, coloured them with Copic markers and then cut them out by hand.


I placed the check panel behind the embossed panel, and then sat the bunny and carrots in the die cut area.


I used one of the sentiments from the kit and then added another below on a small strip of the checked card, raised on foam tape.


I really like this card, and hope you do too. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!