Shabby Blogs

Monday 2 April 2018

Teal floral

Hello and Happy Easter! Thank you for joining us today.


Last week I made several cards using up scraps and leftovers.  Today I am using all new purchases!

This wonderful cover die is from Poppy Crafts, The sentiment is a stamp and die from Lil' Inker and the rose is from Altenew.


The sentiment and flower were cut from white card which I coloured with some Copic markers in  shades of turquoise.  I added some shimmer pen to make them stand out a little and layered the EVER with three white die cuts.


I heat embossed the Happy Birthday on to the same dark teal card I used for the background, using bright white embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp.  


I love this cover plate die and think the white die cut looks so dramatic against the dark coloured background.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!