Shabby Blogs

Thursday 12 April 2018

Simon's March kit

Hello again.

Today's card is made using stamps from the Simon Says Stamp March card kit.


I embossed this cute little duck onto some watercolour paper and coloured him with Zig markers and a water brush.


I cut the panel down and backed it with some orange card.  I added this to a piece of striped paper on some fun foam.


For some extra fun I added white gel pen accents and some Nuvo crystal drops in Ripened Pumpkin.


I used wet glue to add the panel to my card which caused it to warp a little.  I've managed to flatten it out but I won't do it this way again!


See you soon.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!