Shabby Blogs

Monday 16 April 2018

Birthday Chicks

Welcome and thank you for joining us today.


Today's card uses the Birthday Chicks set from My Favorite Things.  
We bought this as part of the splurge we had when our craft show visit got cancelled due to snow đŸ˜†


I stamped and coloured four of the chicks then realised I wanted a background for them.  
I cut masks and blended over with distress inks to create somewhere for them to live.  I used Broken China and Antique Linen distress oxides.  I also added a bit of shading so the chicks stood out a little.


I added a sentiment from the set and a few Nuvo drops in Caribbean Ocean.


The finished panel was cut down to fit an A2 black note card.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!