Shabby Blogs

Friday 6 April 2018

Scrap floral

Welcome and thank you for visiting today.


Last week I made some cards using up scraps and leftovers from other makes.  This is another of those.


The flower is from Altenew and is from the set called Perennial Beauty.  I stamped it using inks from Altenew's Cherry Blossom set.  The leaves are done in Green Fields.


The sentiment was layered on black card for some depth then added to a panel of black cut with a wonky stitched rectangle die.


I added the whole panel to a pink card base then placed the flower in the bottom corner on foam squares.  It will take me ages to use up all the scraps in my box but I'm at least making a start đŸ˜‡

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!