Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 24 April 2018

Spring florals

Welcome back friends.

My card today is full of spring pastel colours and simple stamping.


I used the My Favorite Things set called Everything About You and stamped the main sentiment on to a piece of 4 x 5.25 white card.
I used the MISTI and had to stamp it four times to make sure I got a good impression.
The daughter stamp is from Altenew's Family Matters set.


I took stamps from the Simon Says Stamp set called Beautiful Day and several soft shades of Altenew ink to complete the background.


I overlapped the images with each other and the sentiment and love the finished look.  
I also added some liquid pearls in buttercup.


This is such an easy card to replicate, and with so many sentiments in my stash to choose from,  I can see me doing this type of card again.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!