Shabby Blogs

Monday 30 April 2018

El bailarín

Hello and welcome!  This week we are showcasing cards made with the April Hero Arts kit.
We recently subscribed to the monthly releases and so far have loved what we have had.


This month has a fiesta theme, so lots of images of dancing, music, pinatas and cactus, lol!


For today's card  I coloured the lady mouse in some sunny colours and added her to a circle cut from a background blended with Fossilised Amber and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxides.


For the background I took the banner image and stamped it across my card base using Altenew's Sunkissed ink.

I embossed the sentiment, which means let's dance, on to a strip of the background piece and added it below the die cut circle.  Both have some dimension using foam tape.


I like how my little lady turned out, and I'm sure you'll see her again sometime.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!