Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Dancing Mouse

Good morning all, and Happy 1st of May, I hope you are having a good week so far.  Today's card was made for my niece's birthday on Sunday, using the latest Hero Arts My Monthly Hero kit.


Isn't that little dancing mouse just the sweetest? lol. I stamped the images and coloured them with Copic markers, and then cut them out with their matching dies.


For the background, I cut the cover plate die that's included in the kit, from a white shimmer cardstock. Then using Distress Oxide inks, I blended them onto another white panel, using the large centre cut out part as a guide, so that the inked areas would show through the flower areas of the cover plate.


For the centre section, I used a few of the smaller images from the kit, and stamped them randomly using a couple of the Hero Arts ink cubes that we have got with recent kits.


I mounted my little mice on to foam pads and added them to the middle. Then all it needed was a simple sentiment to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!