Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Best Birthday Ever

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far. I am continuing the floral theme today with this birthday card that uses a floral background die.


The floral background in the centre of my card, is cut from an XCut large background die called Floral Filigree Background. I die cut it using a heavy weight white card, and just used a small piece of it for the centre of my card. 


I used a dark pink card behind it and then white card on the top and bottom. Then I layered this on to a pale pink note card.


The large sentiment die cut, is from Lil Inker Designs, as is the white heat embossed sentiment, the rest of the sentiment came from a Honey Bee Stamps set called Happiness.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!