Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Butterfly Wishes

Good morning all, me again today as Jude has been too busy to get anything prepared lol, I hope you are having a good week so far. We are carrying on with the Simon Says Stamp theme, so today's card is another I made from an SSS monthly kit.


This was made with the April 2018 kit, and the stamp set is called Beautiful Day. 


Firstly, I stamped the large image with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, and then added the sentiment. For the background I used Altenew Inks from the Rock Collection to stamp some of the smaller solid butterflies from the set.


I wasn't quite happy with the background and thought it needed something more, so using the eraser on the end of a pencil, and more of the same ink, I added some dots all around the images.


I coloured my main image using Copic Markers, and then chose a burnt orange card blank to put it on. Before I sent this one out, I did add some lovely coloured sequins, but I forgot to take a photo lol.


Anyway, I hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!