Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Chilli peppers

Hello again.
Today I'm back with another card made using April's My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts.


I don't know about you but I love making backgrounds with the small stamps you get in many sets.
These are so easy and can be adapted for any occasion.


For this one I used the chilli stamp and embossed it with black embossing powder, having stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.


I used a matching sentiment and matted it on white card coloured with the same Copics I used for the images.


I added my panel to a green card blank and finished it with Ruby Red Liquid Pearls.

See you Friday with the last of my Hero Arts cards.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!