Shabby Blogs

Monday 7 May 2018

Kind of Amazing

Good morning and Happy May Day, I hope you have been enjoying the long weekend and the gorgeous weather. Typically for me, I have been ill since Thursday, no voice and an incredibly sore throat. But hopefully I will be feeling better soon.


Today's card was made using the Kind Flowers stamp set from a Simon Says Stamp monthly kit. As we featured Hero Arts kits all last week, this week will be Simon Says Stamp week lol.


Firstly I cut a plain white card panel with the MFT Dienamics Striped Coverplate, then using full stick post-it notes on the back, I kept all the pieces together so that I could stamp my image on top. Which I then coloured with Copic Markers, whilst the piece was still flat.


Then I peeled away the post-it notes from the back, so that the cut strips came out. I put the background part on to a yellow note card and then placed the loose strips back in to their original slots with foam tape to raise them up. 


A few sequins and it was all finished.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!