Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 30 May 2018

Hearts

Hello again.  Hope you are having a good week.

Today's card is nice and simple!


I used the heart stencil from Simon Says Stamps January kit.  I taped this to a sheet of card and covered it well with Versamark.
I then added coloured embossing powder and set it with my heat gun.


I repeated this for the second heart using a different colour and cut out both hearts with scissors.


I cut several of the sentiment dies and stacked them together before adding to my card.
I adhered one die cut flat and the second on foam squares.


This was a really easy card but I like it :)
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!