Shabby Blogs

Thursday 10 May 2018

Masculine card design

Hello!  Yes you've got me back again. Sorry about that 😁

My card for today uses paper and a stamp from Simon alongside some bits from my stash.


My son-in-law has a birthday next week so I was looking for a card design that I could use for him.
Graphic designs always seem to work well so I went with that idea.


I cut the blue background, the shaped patterned paper and the border strip using MFT blueprints #15.
I really like how the circles soften the hard edges but still keep the boldness of the design.


The sentiment is from the Brush Stroke Messages set which was in the October 2017 monthly kit.  I heat embossed it in bright gold to match the accent strip.


I think this is a clean but fun look for a masculine card.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!