Shabby Blogs

Thursday 3 May 2018

Looking Sharp

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. As we are continuing the Hero Arts theme this week, today's card is again made with our latest My Monthly Hero card kit.


You may remember this card that I shared a few weeks ago, which I made with the large  part of this background die. Well today's card uses the the small cutouts that I saved from that card. 


After I had blended the background die cut for my first card, I used the larger piece as a guide to be able to stick all of the cutouts to a card front. I didn't have a card in mind for it at the time, but knew I would use it eventually.


I stamped my little bird and cacti with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and while I was colouring them with Copic markers, I thought the colours were a good match to this background, so I dug the card out to try.


As it's a really busy background, it didn't need too many images on it, so I stuck with just the three raised on foam tape. Then I stamped a sentiment from the set, and cut it out with a die from an earlier kit, and raised this on foam tape too. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!