Shabby Blogs

Friday 4 May 2018

Feel the music

Hello again. Are you ready for the weekend?
It’s a bank holiday on Monday so a 3 day weekend is in store. Lots of crafty time! 😃


This is my last card using My Monthly Hero’s April kit. For this one I used the mouse trumpeter and a maraca playing snake. 


I coloured the images with Copic markers and added them to the centre of my card blank. I used a sentiment from the same set and heat embossed with black. 


To finish the card out I added the die cut cover plate. I cut this from the ink blended background I created for my dancing mouse card I shared on Monday. 


I like how this looked so didn’t add any more to the card but I could have also added some shimmer pen or sequins. 


Hope you have a lovely weekend. See you next week. 
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!