Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Hoopy Birthday

Good morning crafty friends, I hope you are having a good start to your week. I am continuing this week's theme of embossing, this time with heat embossing.


For today's card I used images from issue 56 of Creative Stamping magazine. All of the images in this stamp set have a sport theme, and they also include some punny sentiments.


I chose the basket ball stamps for this card, and started by heat embossing the hoop and net stamp with Onyx Black Versafine ink and clear embossing powder.


For the basketballs, I stamped them with Wow slow drying embossing ink, and then added Wow Metalline Flame Embossing Powder. This is one of the colours that came with the Spring Fling Members Kit.


I stamped one of the basketballs separately, and cut it out with a 1 1/4 inch circle punch. Then I added it in the hoop using foam pads to raise it.


I used one of the sentiments from the stamp set, and embossed the Hoopy in the same Metalline Embossing Powder and added the Birthday with Black Versafine ink.


Then I added the panel to a burnt orange note card using double sided adhesive sheets and some fun foam for dimension.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!