Shabby Blogs

Friday 11 May 2018

Clean and Simple

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week. I finally have my voice back, although it did take until yesterday to finally start sounding a bit more normal lol. 


Today's card concludes our Simon Says Stamp kit week, and for today I have made a card using the Brushstrokes Messages stamp set that came with the October 2017 kit.


I stamped 3 of the main brush stroke images using Distress Oxide inks in Broken China, Peacock Feather and Blueprint Sketch.


Once these were dry I used two of the thinner stamps to heat emboss a couple of lines in between the blue images, using Versamark ink, and Simon Says Stamp Rose Gold Embossing Powder.


Then I used a sentiment stamp from the same set and heat embossed that in the same rose gold powder across the centre. Then I popped it onto a blue note card and it was all finished.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!