Shabby Blogs

Friday 25 May 2018

Happy Birthday Flowers

Good morning crafty friends, and happy Friday. I hope you have all had a good week, and are looking forward to the Bank Holiday weekend.


Today's card is the last in our floral theme for this week, and is made with this flower wreath/basket die set, from Die Cutting Essentials magazine.


I started by stamping a floral background stamp on to white card using Versamark Ink, then I heat embossed it with white embossing powder, and used Distress Ink to blend over the embossed pattern.


I used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Square Die to cut the panel down, and then added a larger stitched square panel behind it in Kraft card.


I cut the wreath shape and the extra flowers a couple of times in Kraft card, and then again in white card, and layered them onto my pink panel.


Then I added a die-cut sentiment, using the Happy that came with this set and a Birthday die from Cut N Make on a Lawn Fawn Banner.


Then I added it all to a 5 x 5 Kraft card blank and finished it with a few drops of Nuvo Crystal Drops in White Blizzard.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!