Shabby Blogs

Friday 18 May 2018

Wishing you

Friday at last and the last day of our embossing week.  Today is also Jen's 17th wedding anniversary so my card for today is one I made for her and Alan.

I hope you will join me in saying Happy Anniversary 
to the best sister and brother-in-law in the world!


I made this card using a Tonic stamp set and three different metallic embossing powders.

I stamped my sentiment first to make sure I left enough space around it.

For the background I stamped a couple of shapes from the It's Party Time set.  I used several Altenew inks and kept to a muted colour palette, using various shades of brown and yellow.


I stamped over the top with some of the patterned stamps in the set and drew my own pattern with a Versamark pen on a few of the shapes.

I heat embossed with bright gold, rose gold and platinum powders.


I used a sentiment from the Wishing You set by Altenew and embossed that on to black card.  I then trimmed down my panel to fit a 4.25 x 5.5  black card base.


Hope you like it.  See you next week.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!