Shabby Blogs

Thursday 24 May 2018

Kind flowers

Hello again.  Hope you're having a good week.


My card today is made using a Simon Says Stamp monthly kit from November 2017.


I gold heat embossed the sentiment on to watercolour card and coloured it with my Gansai Tambi paints.


Once completely dry I cut the panel down to just short of an A2 card base.  I then added two strips of gold glitter card to the edges as a border.


To complete my card I added some gold liquid pearls to the centre of the flowers, some of the dots in the stamped image, and a few extra around the design.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!