Shabby Blogs

Thursday 31 May 2018

Anniversary wishes

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week, and are looking forward to the weekend. Today's card is the one I made for my hubby Alan, for our 17th Wedding Anniversary earlier this month.


I used a heart stencil that came in one of my Wow Embossing members kits, and inked through it with Distress Oxide Inks.


I used Cracked Pistachio, Fossilized Amber and Squeezed Lemonade inks, just for a change of colour, as I do a lot of blue and pink etc.


I love this little heart and think the ombre ink effect really works well with it. I then cut the panel out using an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Ellements die.


I used the Altenew Family Matters stamp set to create the first part of the sentiment, and then added the 'happy anniversary' using a Clearly Besotted stamp set called, Happy Anniversary.


I stamped the sentiments with Onyx Black Versafine ink, and then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!