Shabby Blogs

Friday 1 June 2018

Otters

Welcome friends.  Can you believe it is June already??
Hope you have fabulous plans for the weekend?  Ours will have sun, swimming and sangria (possibly) lol.


My card today is another made for Jen and Alan.  This time it is the cutest little otters from Lawn Fawn.  This is actually a Christmas set but by swapping out the sentiments it can fit any occasion.


I coloured the couple with Zig markers and cut them with the matching die, plus a heart motif from the set.


The rest of the sentiment is from two different Hero Arts sets, but I think they all work together well.


The backgrounds were made with distress oxides for the sky and alcohol inks for the ocean.  I loved playing with the alcohol inks and think this watery colour way turned out really well.


I cut the waves using an MFT die and added them all to my card base.
Hope you like this fun creation.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!