Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Silver Trellis Roses

Good morning all, I hope you are having a great week. Today is our lovely mum's 70th birthday, and this photo was taken last week on holiday in Spain. She looks great and no-one believes she is 70 lol, but we make sure they know she is ha ha.



Today's card is one I made for mum, using the Crafti Potential Trellis background stamp from Craftstash UK. I stamped it with Versamark Ink on to navy blue card stock, and then heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder.


Then I die cut the panel with an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Ellements die and put it on to an A2 white card blank.


I used the Altenew Layering Rose Dies to cut the flowers from navy, silver and blue glitter card, and the leaves using two different silver tone cards.


I layered the flowers together to one side of the card and raised some of them on foam pads for dimension.


Then I added a simple heat embossed sentiment from another Altenew stamp set, using the same platinum embossing powder.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!