Shabby Blogs

Monday 4 June 2018

Ribbit

Monday again.  Where do the weekends go?
This weekend my uncle had his 71st birthday.  This is the card we sent him.


The frog image came from Papercraft Essentials issue 158, as did the sentiments and die cuts.


I stamped the frog onto green paper and black embossed it, before adding some more colour with Copic markers, YG06 and YG63.
The background was made using alcohol inks.  I cut the splashes from the extra piece left after covering behind the circle cut in a piece of blue textured card.  


The sentiments were stamped with Staz-on using the MISTI as I wanted to be certain of a good impression on the textured card. They stamped nicely first time but I'm glad I used the stamping tool just in case.


That's it for today.  I hope you like this fun card.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!