Shabby Blogs

Friday 22 June 2018

The amigos three

Almost the weekend again and hopefully some time will be spent in the craft room.
Today's card is another made for Charlotte's birthday on Wednesday.


When I was thinking of a stamp set to use that was suitable for a 3 year old and had cuddly critters, this fabulous Mama Elephant set came to mind.  This is Three Amigos.


I used the MISTI to stamp the three characters using Versafine Onyx Black then embossed with WOW Ebony.  I added sentiments from the same set to the outer two images and number from Avery Elle's Fly By.  For this I used Hero Arts Fiesta Red, then I coloured the critters with Copic markers.


The niece sentiment is made with a die from Britannia Dies.  I cut three in a matching red card stock and stacked them for dimension.


To finish I added the panel to a piece of the same red card with a strip of silver glitter paper for some bling.

I really like this card and hope you do too.  Have a good weekend.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!