Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Simply a Beautiful Day

Hello  and welcome.  Thank you for joining me today.


I have the simplest of cards to share with you, but OMG it's a stunner!
This gorgeous stamp is from Simon Says Stamps June card kit called Beautiful Day.


It is so big I made a DL sized card with it!
All I had to do was stamp on watercolour paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink, cut the panel to fit a DL card base, and add a black matt. 


The sentiment is from the same set but I did a bit of masking on the open font word.  The full word is loved so I left off the D.


I can see me making many more of these for lots of different occasions.
Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!