Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Butterfly wishes

Hi friends. I'm back again with a card using the Simon Says Stamp monthly card kit for April.
This is called Beautiful Day.


I stamped all my images in Versafine Onyx Black before embossing with Wow Ebony embossing powder.  I love how black the finished image is using this combination.


I stamped the leaf several times using the MISTI to create the pattern making sure I left plenty of room for the sentiment and butterfly.
I then coloured all the images with Copic markers.


I wasn't sure what I would use this card for when I made it, so this sentiment is generic enough to match any occasion.
I actually used it as an anniversary card.


The finishing touches were added with Nuvo Crystal Drops in ripened pumpkin.
I love how simple this card is but I think it is really pretty.  Hope you agree.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!