Shabby Blogs

Friday 8 June 2018

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Friday again.  The weeks are flying by!

Today's card uses stamps from the April My Monthly Hero card kit.


I saw a very similar card to this (can't remember where!) and had to make my own version.  
I stamped the chilli image all over a piece of white card using Versafine Onyx Black ink.


I covered this with black embossing powder and melted it with my heat gun.  Once it had cooled I coloured the images with Copic markers in red (R27) and green (G99).


I did the same embossing and colouring for the sentiment, then backed it with card coloured with the Copic markers.
The finishing touch was some drops of liquid pearls in ruby red, before adding the card to a green base.


I think this is a fun card and hope you do too.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!