Shabby Blogs

Thursday 7 June 2018

Happy Birthday Fishes

Good morning all, I'm back again with one of my Crafty Magazine Makes, using the underwater theme from Issue 36 of Die-Cutting Essentials magazine.


I used Adirondack, and Ranger Alcohol Inks to create the watery background, and then cut it out with the fish bowl die from the set.


Then I cut the bowl another twice, once from blue card and then from acetate, so that I could layer them together.


The little fish and other images are included in the set and I just used scraps of card to cut them with.


The Birthday Fishes sentiment is part of the set, and I added an Avery Elle Die-Cut Happy, using their Modern Alpha Die Set.


I hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!