Shabby Blogs

Friday 29 June 2018

Peppa Pig

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week. Are you looking forward to a nice crafty weekend? I know I am lol.


Today's card is one I made for my great niece who turned 3 last week. I decided to have a go at a Peppa Pig card, after seeing a couple of store bought ones.


I used my circle punches for the head, ears, and nose, and trimmed down a large punched circle for the skirt. I cut small strips of the pink card for the arms and legs, and very simple shapes from black card for the shoes.


Another small punch gave me the cheek, and I used enamel dots for her nose, and gave her googly eyes. I cut the mouth by punching a red circle, and then punching into the circle again with the same punch, to give me a small semi-circle, and then punched that again, to give me the very fine curve!


I used a Mama Elephant Stitched Border Trio die to cut the hillside, and then a First Edition cloud die for the top. I added these to an A2 notecard and then assembled Peppa on top.


I gave her a few balloons that I already had cut, and added her name using the Avery Elle, Modern Alpha dies. Then I stamped a simple sentiment from Clearly Besotted, and added a die cut 3 to finish.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!