Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 5 June 2018

6th Birthday Shaker

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is one I made for my granddaughter's 6th birthday last week, the idea came from Pinterest again lol.


I used an MFT Blueprints Stitched Rectangle Die to cut a panel to the size of an A2 card blank. Then I used another Blueprints die to cut the inside aperture.


I enlisted Jude's help, and got her cutting lots of sixes for me, using MFT Stamps Starlight Numbers, Creative Dies Numbers, and a Go Kreate number plate, to give me all of the multicoloured sixes for the shaker.


Using foam tape to raise the frame, I added all of my sixes behind acetate on the card front, I stuck a few of them to the card front, so that when it stands up, they don't all fall down.


Then I used an MFT Stitched Banner die, to create the sentiment strip and the small flag in the corner, which I coloured with a pink Copic Marker.


I added the Happy die cut and the number 6, and then found a Birthday sentiment that fitted nicely, from a Simon Says Stamp set.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!