Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Spanish greetings

Good morning all, tomorrow my baby boy will be 27! I can not believe how quickly time really does pass lol. As he's headed to Germany for a few days with his beautiful wife, I have already given him his cards etc. so it's OK to share this one today.


I used the Hero Arts, April 2018 My Monthly Hero kit for the images. These were perfect for a card for D, as they have a Mexican/Spanish feel to me, and D has travelled to both Spain and Mexico a few times, and he speaks Spanish.


I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and then coloured them with Copic Markers.


For the background, I cut a panel using a stitched rectangle die, and then softly blended some Distress Oxide inks, to give it a bit of a dessert look.


Then I stamped one of the sentiments from the set, which translates to Happy Birthday, and popped it on a dark orange card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!